Dear Valued Patients and Families,
Our office is OPEN and we are actively scheduling patients for ALL treatments and appointment types. Please call our office and one of our team members will assist you in scheduling your appointment. While we have many patients seeking to reschedule or book new appointments, we have a limited schedule due to the safety protocols we are instituting below. Should you need to cancel your scheduled appointment, please let us know within 48 hours so that we can plan our clinical schedule accordingly.
We want to ensure that you know you are safe and protected while visiting our office. Our team has been working diligently to welcome you back. Along with routine and standard infection control guidelines, we have incorporated new protocols as a result of the recent pandemic which our team members have been trained on. Below are some of the new standards you can expect to see and experience at your next visit.
New Additions to our Standard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (when aerosol is part of the procedure):
- Body gowns
- KN95 respirator and Level 3 surgical masks
- Full face shields
- A dedicated team member to clean and disinfect surfaces (Environment Hygiene)
- Pre-visit medical and travel history screenings
- Touch-less forehead temperature screenings
- Curb-side check-in via cell phone/text
- Masks will be available to every patient who does not have one
- No more waiting in the reception area
- Plexiglass barriers in both reception and selected clinical areas
- Only patients are allowed in the practice to reduce potential exposure
- Helpful team members will greet patient at the door and escort directly to the treatment area
- Follow up visits and payments coordinated via phone to limit your time in reception areas
As always, we are here to answer any questions you may have in regard to the safety measures we will be implementing. We are here to serve you and welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have. We will continue to update our protocols based on any new reocommendations issued and will continue to update you until our expected return on May 18th.
If you are on Facebook, please “LIKE” our page, as it is a great way to stay in touch. You will find some amazing content, fun activities as well as staff and office updates.
As partners and caretakers in your oral and overall health, we are here for you and look forward to smiling with you soon! Thank you!